[StBernard] Come tell the Obama Administration that abortion IS NOT health care!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 18 11:08:54 EDT 2009

Come tell the Obama Administration that abortion IS NOT health care!

Urgent Pro-Life Action Needed!

Pro-Lifers,
On Monday at 11 AM, members of the Obama Administration, including pro-abortion HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, will be in Reserve, LA (30 minutes outside NOLA) to partake in a "listening tour with rural America." The doors will be open at 10 AM.

Among other things, they will be seeking input regarding health care reform. While we know the Obama Administration and Congress are pushing tax-funded abortion mandates and healthcare rationing (learn more here), Secretary Sebelius will certainly not discuss this issue clearly inside (though questions will certainly be asked regarding it).
Because of that, we must be present to make the public and the media aware of the connection.

Here is the plan:

We will have some people inside to ask targeted questions.
Everyone else needs to be outside with signs that either say "Abortion IS NOT Healthcare" or "NO to Rationed Healthcare". If our message is consistent and we have enough people, our message will be communicated to everyone. We will have signs available, so you do not need to bring your signs.

We will meet at 9:30 at the location: National Guard Readiness Center at 4120 Airline Highway in Reserve (Directions below).

Invite as many people as possible and please let me know how many people you anticipate coming with you (if you can).
We cannot let the Obama Administration think Louisiana is fine with tax funded abortions and rationed health care! Your voice needs to be heard!

For a Pro-Life Louisiana,

Benjamin Clapper
Executive Director