[StBernard] This says it all LOL

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 21 07:21:31 EDT 2009

This came from a Marine's wife. It says it all...

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power a few months ago.

At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later
watched 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute
to the President.

It was then that I realized how far America 's military had deteriorated.
Every last one of them missed.