[StBernard] RSVP by Wednesday to get a table in the "We're Still Here Gallery" at the Katrina Community Celebration

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 24 21:12:06 EDT 2009

St. Bernard Parish President Craig P. Taffaro Jr.

Cordially is inviting all civic groups, government agencies & citizens

To participate in the "We're Still Here Gallery"

At the Hurricane Katrina Fourth Anniversary Community Celebration Saturday,
August 29, 2009 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Torres Park.

The "We're Still Here Gallery" will be a series of tables showcasing items,
icons and memorabilia that show what is good that has endured in our parish.

The Community Celebration will feature the music of Harvey Jesus

from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Community Playground Amphitheater

in Torres Park behind the Government Complex.

RSVP by Wednesday, August 26, 2009 to reserve a table:
Karen Turni Bazile, Executive Assistant to the President

St. Bernard Parish

504-278-4280, 504-874-0980 or kbazile at sbpg.net <mailto:kbazile at sbpg.net>