[StBernard] Mary Landrieu!!!!!!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 25 18:12:21 EDT 2009

Here's a copy of my friends letter to Landreiu similar to the one that I
will be writing and urge others to do so if you agree. jill

-------------------------------

This is what "I" wrote to Senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana in
respoce to this so called "Health Care Reform Bill" that is being pushed by
the DNC and the White House:

Ms. Landrieu,

I am extremely concerned as a "Citizen," as a "Veteran," as a DAV,
as a "Father," as a "Grand Father" and as an "AMERICAN" over the way in
which the Democratic Party is intending upon PUSHING this "So Called" Health
Care Reform into Law WITHOUT the Will of the American People. I can assure
you that if this happens that "I" will use and provide every asset that I
have available to assure that any Democrat that seeks Office or re-election
to Office is defeated. This is the most "UN-AMERICAN" turn of events that I
have ever witnessed in my 61+ years of life. I was under the impression
that we defeated NAZI Germany in WWII!!!! I am quite surprised to see it
being reborn in America via the Democratic Party.

Respectfully,

Jack B. Jones, CPPM, CF, RET

Here is the link,

http://landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm