[StBernard] Snopes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 1 21:51:31 EDT 2009

Big Dave:

I try to verify emails that are "going around" because if they aren't true
what's the point? I also try to check sources **other** than snopes.

>I have a friend who now lives in Tennessee who'll tell me what Snopes says

when I send him something. i don't care!!!

Okay. Here's some news; pass it around: The sun rises in the west and sets
in the east. Don't believe your lyin' eyes. LOL!!

JY

Why do so many people swear by Snopes. I have a friend who now lives
in Tennessee who'll tell me what Snopes says when I send him something.
i don't care!!!
These are two people who will defend their brother liberals to the
death. They will always defend Obama.According to them anything said about
him that is disparaging is untrue.
If we want to find real truth, read the Bible. How often do you see
these two people defending a Conservative?
I agree with Rena. Even if it's not true often times it's funny.
Liberals are too ridiculous.
Thanks,
Big Dave