[StBernard] Driver arrested in February Chalmette drive-by

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 11 15:14:31 EDT 2009

"CHALMETTE, La. - Deputies arrested a Honduran man wanted for attempted
murder Tuesday in a revenge plot where he allegedly shot at a couple leaving
a Chalmette parking lot."

Jer Responds: Learn to expect more and more of this and other kinds of
criminal activity. At what point in recent years has crime decreased by 75%
to get a handle on things to protect people's lives?

Recently, I tried to get ammo for my weapon at Wal-Mart. They not only sold
out, they claim it's been months since they had .38 specials, etc. and ammo.
If the trend continues, we can expect the liberals to buck the 2nd
amendment's right to bear arms. Think it's impossible? If a police state
becomes the norm in our communities, everyone will be able to have/own guns
but the homeowner. Severe gun control proponents want to seize weapons,
leaving handguns in the hands of criminals and we'll have to use Wasp spray
for long-range protection at some point.

Back to what's happening. 12-20 million illegals and growing within our
borders. Little control to keep out the flood of those who won't pay taxes,
hindering/overburdening our healthcare with freebies to them and costs that
incur, young prostitutes, criminals moving over after Mexico opens its
crowded jails and passionate Hispanics with multiple kids and partners.

I don't care if they repair homes. I want them paying taxes, then return
when the job is done. There were those doing menial jobs before the
overflowed and after we wrap them up, the vacuum will again fill up as
always. Meanwhile the 1-10/1-12 corridor of drugs is cartel-ing in and
across the highways to their destination to fill addicts needs.

Leave it to me and a death-penalty would be in place for anyone caught with
illegal drugs (selling or using). Those who cause someone to overdose on
drugs get both the death penalty and a visit to hell. (that's dying twice)
<G>

Ps. Watch your back, front, side and neighborhood. Don't assume illegals are
always well-wishing and helpful/non-violent.

--jer--