[StBernard] Testimony wraps up in St. Bernard Parish fair housing case; ruling expected this week

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 11 15:15:32 EDT 2009

Really??? Damn, I'd scrounge and scrape on groceries or whatever to sent
them away.

>Of course I would want to have the record sealed so others wouldn't be

encouraged to try

>the same thing just for the payoff.

And of course under lessons learned, hopefully the parish would never let
another group of developers
get a foothold to begin with.

Someone pass that news along to Craig and the Council!

JY

JY I heard a rumor that they offered to go away for about $700K.
I'm with
you I rather pay them to go away than have the development. Of
course I
would want to have the record sealed so others wouldn't be
encouraged to try
the same thing just for the payoff.

Randy