[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish's housing restrictions are legally and morally wrong

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 13 09:34:12 EDT 2009

Oh Syl, don't you know?

It's advantageous to have a bunch of low life, thuggish, unemployed
layabouts in the parish!!

It gives us diversity and we'll all have to get ourselves in great shape to
be able to outrun the bullets
and the crack dealers!! See? That's helpful!!

I can only imagine that this woman (Berrigan) would look out at all the
projects in Nola and see something beautiful there!

JY

"Instead of acquiescing in, and even pandering to the exaggerated
fears and
race and class based prejudice of some of its citizens, these
officials
could courageously challenge those assumptions, and accurately
present to
its citizens the advantages this development could bring to the
parish,"
Judge Berrigan wrote in her decision Friday.

What advantages ? The only thing I see are disadvantages !

Syl