[StBernard] Judge rules in Provident's favor

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 13 09:34:28 EDT 2009

Because John, that would be showing or telling the truth!

That simply cannot be allowed. Hopefully someone with one of the tv
channels will get with Craig (sorry Landry is not an effective enough
speaker) and can explain (once again) about the abundance of available
housing in the parish that's available for rent.

Now, those folks might have to go through a background check (can't do
criminal, sadly) but if they have been on the up and up with previous
landlords, what's the problem, right?

JY

Can someone point out to me, either in a Council meeting or public
statement
made in the media, when did someone with the St. Bernard parish
government
say they didn't want this development because "we want to keep black
people
and other minorities out of St. Bernard Parish."

Unless someone actually said that, Judge Berrigan is guilty of
making an
assumption...and what's that old saying about "when you 'assume.'
you
make.....?"

Why won't anyone with the local news media interview Judge Berrigan
and ask
her what is basing her assumption on?

John