[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish meets court-mandated deadlines on mixed-income apartments

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 15 20:58:05 EDT 2009

Syl was that a rhetorical question? The property was sold by the MF
foundation and the Torres'.

JY

And WHO actually sold these properties to Provident ? They are
really the
ones who we should be angry with for causing this fiasco ! As far as
Berrigan's statement "Defendants are not free to defy this court
simply
because they think they know better.", who knows better than we do
about our
community ? Obviously, she doesn't know anything about our parish
since she
doesn't live here. She needs to come see the amount of rentals we
have now
that are available. But I really don't think anything would change
her
mind.

Syl