[StBernard] Why the Homestead Exemption Must Go

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 21 07:24:23 EDT 2009

And legislators like Willie Mount, who I've never been impressed with, is
going to be one of those politicians who will always look out for the
interest of local governments, insuring their local taxing boards can
control things.

To do what you're suggesting - legislatively through a proposed
constitutional amendment, will have to be long and detailed to account for
everyway the local sleezebags will try to figure a way around it.

John