[StBernard] here's a new sign for you from Casa D' Ice

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 21 13:15:22 EDT 2009

I wanted to share with you the latest sign
that I've posted outside of my restaurant.

If ACORN conducts its own internal investigation, does that mean they are
going to bust each other's nuts?
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1eU337WBFQqaeD&b=tgqdJAZzpUw5SYk9f
hnxfw>

09-19-09

Also, please Visit my Blog
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1eU337WBFQqaeD&b=upACIvqnj4uTurKbv
G74TQ> where you can comment and discuss
issues with other people who love this country like I do.

Click on the sign above to be taken to the site
where you can see all of my famous signs

Don't forget, almost all of our Signs are Available on T-Shirts,
Bumper Stickers, Calendars, Coffee Mugs, etc.

Click Here to Visit the Store
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1eU337WBFQqaeD&b=816Wlgtnx5AlaezeT
2GwhA>

Thanks for visiting,