[StBernard] submission for consideration - transcript fm court - Berrigan

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 21 19:11:53 EDT 2009

I'm still raging about the decision on the mixed income complexes. bit with
some interesting news about a page from the court's transcript and
Councilman Ray Lauga, District A.

Something interesting appeared "alongside" my mailbox last week. It was a
copy of a page from the transcript from the court wherein Provident gives
testimony as to his conversations with Councilman Ray Lauga, District A and
Mr. Lauga is reported to have basically given Provident tips on how to sneak
this thing through.

If I had not read the transcript, page 134, I would have thought rumor but
the content makes me wonder why OUR councilman would want to do this and
what his other motivations are.

If you're in District A, you need to be aware of this for next election and
the rest of the parish needs to question Mr. Lauga about this issue.

Debby