[StBernard] INTERESTING

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 21 19:13:53 EDT 2009

Yes, I can say gambling was a reality. My father was a professional gambler
by trade almost a hundred years ago. Unfortunately, he couldn't live another
hundred years.

There are always facts in rumors, but legends (and urban legends and tales)
live on and on. The "Rising Sun" is symbolism for Japan. And yes, a
wh0r%haus is a real thing. Put a couple bits of drama together, a song and a
popular group and da boyz have a story to tell. <G>.

--jer--

Jer, also you figure gambling went on in such a place, many likely gambled
away fortunes to their ruin. Easy to see how this particular home is "the"
house of the rising sun...plus the owner's last name is a dead give away.
Did I say "dead?" ;-)

John