[StBernard] St. Bernard residents to vote for fire protection fee

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 22 07:12:25 EDT 2009

SJK:
I think we are talking two separate issues here: One (water bill) is to
cover the short-fall in fire dept. funding. Isn't the other to cover add'l
expenses of garbage pickup?

If a business or other entity has a dumpter I'd think they would only be
subject to the $10.00 for fire dept. funding. After all, they still get
fire protection.

JY

if a commercial business or apartments are required to have their
own
dumpster, would they pay the fee on the water bill?
would that be double payment?

--- SJK