[StBernard] City Councilwoman Stacy Head urges cutting New Orleans trash collection to once a week to save money

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 27 10:26:25 EDT 2009

Of concern to me is the health issues and the stench of garbage sitting for
that long. I know things are a bit different since Katrina, but I remember
when we had garbage collection every day with a much smaller population.
Maybe the Post Office should reduce the days that it delivers mail in order
to save money. But I wouldn't like that, neither.

Syl