[StBernard] City Councilwoman Stacy Head urges cutting New Orleans trash collection to once a week to save money

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 28 07:48:15 EDT 2009

>Maybe the Post Office should reduce the days that it delivers mail in order

to save money. But I wouldn't like that, neither.

They are thinking of reducing service to 5 days a week.

Of concern to me is the health issues and the stench of garbage
sitting for
that long. I know things are a bit different since Katrina, but I
remember
when we had garbage collection every day with a much smaller
population.
Maybe the Post Office should reduce the days that it delivers mail
in order
to save money. But I wouldn't like that, neither.

Syl