[StBernard] here's a new sign for you from Casa D' Ice

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 1 22:46:40 EDT 2009

I wanted to share with you the latest sign
that I've posted outside of my restaurant.

The Government Proposes Jail For Those Who Don't Want To Purchase Health
Insurance Then They Must Propose Jail For Career Welfare Recipients Who
Don't Want To Work
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1bBKKhZAtQqaeD&b=TaSX9tA3o3lf5xu3d
WP4.Q>

09-30-09

Also, please Visit my Blog
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1bBKKhZAtQqaeD&b=5QVsudXgbxiE7UYCb
VaRpQ> where you can comment and discuss
issues with other people who love this country like I do.

Click on the sign above to be taken to the site
where you can see all of my famous signs

Don't forget, almost all of our Signs are Available on T-Shirts,
Bumper Stickers, Calendars, Coffee Mugs, etc.

Click Here to Visit the Store
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kby5l&m=1bBKKhZAtQqaeD&b=5unf89UQ.m5xMj.2B
R0CAw>

Thanks for visiting,