[StBernard] SWEET POISON a must read

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 9 07:33:40 EDT 2009

SWEET POISON (Aspartame e-mail)

A MUST READ

Upon receiving this e-mail, I seemed to remember something about it being
false. So, with the uncertainty of it, I did a little investigation.

OK...here's Snopes.com's link and view of this article:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

and here's Online Journal.com's link and view of this article:

http://onlinejournal.com/health/071605Martini/071605martini.html

So, I guess what I'm saying is check both of the articles out and YOU make
the decision on who's right or whether or not you should use products
containing Aspartame. Personally, I'm a Diet Coke addict...but after
reading this stuff...and with the latest aches and pains, not to mention the
weight gain, I've decided to give up the Diet Coke to see if there's any
change!!

Rena