[StBernard] Obamacare Invades Your Wallet

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 13 07:29:44 EDT 2009

"..."What's remarkable is not that we've had a spirited debate about health
insurance reform, but the unprecedented consensus that has come together
behind it," Obama said in his weekly radio and video address.."

What "consensus?" He means a consensus among the jackasses in Congress.
What this idiot doesn't want to acknowledge is that the consensus of the
American people is we don't want any kind of health care reform that comes
within light years of what he and the Demwits Party is proposing.

I hope Obama and all the other idiots actually pass this. It will
absolutely guarentee their defeat in 2010 and 2012. The next Republican
president in 2012 could then declare our healthcare system to be in a "state
of emergency" then use executive powers to issue an executive order
abolishing whatever Obama and the Demwits passed, and give new marching
order to every government employee concerning the adminstration of health
care. The then minority party of Democrats will scream bloody murder and
that the new president is overstepping his constitutional authority, but I
say "so what?"...let 'em scream. Who's going to stop the new President? A
majority of Republicans in Congress automatically prevents any attempt for
impeachment, so I say let the next Republican president do whatever is
necessary to correct all the Obama screw-ups.

John