[StBernard] submission - Celebration Church Fall Festival Sat Oct 31 Halloween

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 23 22:40:07 EDT 2009

All
Celebration Church will hold a Fall Family Festival on Saturday, Oct 31
(Halloween). It is free to all and will have games, inflatables, prizes and
candy for the kids. Time 5:30 to 8pm. Location: Judge Perez Dr in Arabi
(that big dome church). Come in costume if you like.

This is a great safe way for kids to enjoy Halloween even if they are going
trick or treating later in the evening. This is a community event
regardless of your religion.

FYI - This church is Christian, basically non-denominational and a very
modern way to come back to worship (10am on Sunday - lasts about 1hr 15
min). There is a great Christian band, large video screen presentation and
welcomes ALL. You'll find no judgments there. Dress is come as you are. God
loves us no matter what we look like and what we wear.

PS - There are also divorce and recovery groups and assistance - free.

DEBORAH L & STEPHEN A ROSENBERGER