[StBernard] D-Day Museum

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 27 18:45:01 EDT 2009

Greta Perry, one of the two people who spearheaded the recall election for
Mandeville Mayor Eddie Price and a talk show host on WIST (Sat's 9:00 -
10:00) recently posted a letter from Col. Henry Cook, a volunteer, to the
management of the D-Day Museum.

There is still a bit of flack going on with it and she is waiting to hear
from Col. Cook as to the latest update. Until she lets me know, I'm holding
off on sending his letter thru the list.

In the meantime, I encourage you to take the extra time to visit her website
and read the letter while it is still posted there.

Westley

http://tinyurl.com/yfo6mxw