[StBernard] How NOT to Tweet

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 28 08:27:33 EDT 2009

Yes. And to those who know me, I'm neither an 8th dwarf and "twitter while I
work". Nor do I find it prudent to blatantly be overwhelmed with unnecessary
details, information overload, or characters who have little going on in
their lives but to be chained to a desk, portable device or an electronic
device that wishes to be the recipient of electronic mail for the purpose of
knowing as much as God knows. <G>

There are far too many devices available for information that arrives too
quickly to flood the choices into oblivion.

Even Tweety bird won't tweet because he's afraid of being inundated with
useless material on a minute-by-minute basis.

But then again, a whole new bag of worms created by our technologists might
tempt Tweety into submission.

But then, that's my opinion and prerogative because I have a phone, a cell
phone, many computers, radios and TV which actually keeps me busy throughout
my every-living day and night.

--jer--

Those that know me know I'm a big fan of Twitter.

Like all things, care needs to be taken, especially if you have access to a
business or government account, as the Jefferson Parish Emergency Management
Department learned.

http://tinyurl.com/yg7lps2

Westley