[StBernard] TRICK OR TRUNK ?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 29 21:41:57 EDT 2009

I asked Gidget McDougall the same question and this is what I was told --

"We are not having it this year. Trick or Trunk was born out of the
necessity and to give children an opportunity to trick or treat before the
return of many of our own neighborhoods. Now that many of our neighborhoods
have returned children are able to return to their own neighborhood
Halloween traditions.

But, the energy that it took to put that event on is now being channeled to
bring back the Christmas Parade and Christmas in Torres Park which will be
held on Saturday, December 55th."

Jo Senko

Does anyone know if we are having it this year ? I have not heard or seen
anything about it.

Syl