[StBernard] Health Care Reform Town Hall Meeting

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 30 15:28:12 EDT 2009

Dear Friend,

Please join me at a Health Care Reform Town Hall Meeting this Saturday,
October 31st.

We'll discuss making health care more affordable without a government-run
health care plan.

The meeting will be held from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at the Houma Municipal
Auditorium, located at 800 Verret Street in Houma.

I strongly support common-sense reforms to health care, such as lowering
prescription drug prices and making health care more affordable and
accessible.

But I oppose the Obama health care plan because it allows Washington to
take over health care decisions that should be made by doctors and
patients. The Obama plan could move up to 60 percent of already-insured
Americans onto a government plan and would not lower premium costs or
increase quality.

We'll discuss this and more at my Health Care Town Hall Meeting Saturday.

I really look forward to hearing your views on these and other key issues
for Louisiana families.

Sincerely,
David Vitter
U.S. Senator