[StBernard] Rally Thursday Against Obama/PelosiCare

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 07:26:32 EST 2009

If you haven't heard, Speaker Pelosi will try to ram through the House a
$1.3 trillion, 1990-page government-run health care bill this week.

With our very freedom at stake, I have an important request to make of you:

Come to Washington, DC this Thursday, November 5, at Noon for a
nationwide "House Call" to protest this government takeover of our health
care system.

OR:

If you can't make the trip to DC, join the protest by calling your
Member of Congress' office on Thursday at Noon.

I know coming to Washington, DC is a lot to ask, and I wouldn't be asking if
I did not think it was critical. But this could be our only chance to stop
the government from taking our freedom by taking over our health care.

If you can make it to Washington, DC, Members of Congress will be holding a
rally at noon on the East steps of the U.S. Capitol, followed by walking the
halls of Congress and the Capitol office buildings to share your concerns
directly with your representative and his or her staff. We're hoping as
many people as possible responds to the "House Call" to demonstrate our
strong opposition to Pelosi's plan for government-run health care.

See more details here and RSVP for the "House Call" rally.
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=5bcad312c0e74d5f3a0a4eb347c4bedeb2f4dd6e3dc370a7d782
f10e102aa274>

The overwhelming outcry at the August town halls was a clear sign that the
American people reject a government takeover of health care. But now it's
as if Speaker Pelosi is pretending those town halls never happened. They
are more determined than ever to ram through this legislation without
listening to the wishes of the American people.

Before the House votes later this week on spending $1.3 trillion to create a
government-run healthcare system, we have another chance to make our voices
heard.

I hope you'll join the "House Call" this Thursday.
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=ee04e16c4fa072d1b16eaed69fb2d27645be838127e3d27b052a
e1b5f28cf7ec>

Sincerely,

Newt Gingrich
General Chairman
American Solutions

P.S. Please RSVP and let us know if you're able to join the rally in
Washington, DC or by calling Congressman's local district office.
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=ee04e16c4fa072d15840357787f30023eb32eee162e41667c511
bebe92c87944>