[StBernard] Question regarding SBP renters during Katrina

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 07:39:12 EST 2009

Al,

you bring up many good points. how do we reach out and contact displaced
residents, how do we get available aid to them, etc.

should FEMA and other assistance be closed to renters, one would hope our
hearts are not

the community center of st bernard, in arabi, has information on many
programs.

contact here: ccstbp at yahoo.com , ccstp at ccstbp.org

cell (504) 617-2580

office (504) 281-2512