[StBernard] Gov. Bobby Jindal to address St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce today

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 4 07:46:25 EST 2009

Gov. Bobby Jindal to address St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce today
By Bob Warren, The Times-Picayune
November 04, 2009, 6:00AM
Gov. Bobby Jindal will be in Chalmette to address the St. Bernard Chamber of
Commerce during a luncheon today.

Jindal will discuss the local and state economy during the event at the St.
Bernard Civic Auditorium, St. Bernard Parish government said in a news
release.

The presentation will begin approximately 12:15 p.m., the news release said.
Reservations are required to attend the luncheon.

"The chamber is honored to host the governor and we look forward to his
address," 2009 Chairman Sean Warner said in the news release, "This will be
a great opportunity for our chamber membership to gauge the progress and
recovery we are making in light of the recent recession."

St. Bernard Parish President Craig P. Taffaro will present Jindal with a
presidential commendation at the event, the news release said.