[StBernard] Blood Drive Reminder

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 12 08:59:03 EST 2009

Please see attached flyer with details about a very important blood drive
being held this Saturday at Gulf Coast Bank for one of our dearest employees
that has been diagnosed with Leukemia. In addition to blood donors, we also
encourage people to bring donations, either monetary or in the form of a
prize that can be raffled off. There will be food and drinks available for
those who participate and we are asking anyone that wants to bring baked
goods to please do so and those items will be sold with all proceeds going
to Ms Stephany. Lastly we do need volunteers to stay for a while and help
out. We have a spacewalk for the kids, and a DJ that will be playing music
during the event.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see everyone there.

Best Regards,

KEVIN A. REICHERT

Mortgage Lending Officer

Office: (504) 561-1307

Fax: (504) 569-1901

E-Mail:KevinReichert at GulfBank.com <mailto:KevinReichert at GulfBank.com>

Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Company <http://www.gulfbank.com/index.html>

1801 E. Judge Perez Drive

Chalmette, LA 70043

Gulf Coast Bank Blood Drive
Saturday, November 14, 2009
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Business Center Branch
1801 E. Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043

We are holding a blood drive to help our friend and co-worker Henrietta
Stephany. Please come out and donate.