[StBernard] How the liberal Democrats deceive onhealthcarestatistics

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 14 09:11:28 EST 2009

Jim,

I'm not sure if Jer meant it that way, but the fact does remain that nowhere
in the Constitution or Articles of Confederation does it say anything about
being entitled or having a right to healthcare. So while we might opt to
help some folks, never should it be a requirement by law. I think
government charity (and that's what this is) should only be generous during
good times when the treasury is raking it in and we're not having to bail
out every absurd company that doesn't know how to manage itself.

John