[StBernard] How the liberal Democrats deceive on healthcare

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 14 09:12:38 EST 2009

>Why should my tax dollars go to provide health care

>to some loser who can't afford it. You get health care, you pay for it. You

>can't pay, you do without. It's that simple.

However Richard, that "loser" who can't afford it might be unemployed from
the recession we are currently in. Is this his or her fault? In many cases
with this economic situation no it's not their fault. If you or your spouse
have health care courtesy of your employer, you're not paying the full bill
for that health insurance, or at least not in most cases.

Now if you want to talk about the low-lifes who are sitting on their butts
drawing SSI that's another story, but guess what? They are eligible for
Medicaid. However, I'm not going to bad-mouth all of the unemployed who may
be seeking charity care. I have a feeling if you ask them, they'll take
working over charity and unemployment any day of the week.

JY