[StBernard] How the liberal Democrats deceive on healthcare

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 15 12:21:45 EST 2009

I agree, Richard.

I believe, you should get what you pay for. If you're not paying for it, you
SHOULD NOT receive quality care that someone IS paying for, in this
instance. Why not become a transient by choice, then by sitting by the
railroad tracks in Toilet paper boxes, then go stand in line somewhere and
get fed, clothed, hospitalized, and nourished to the hilt (remember by
choice).

If you lose your job, get food stamps, social services cards, free
charity-type hospitals, etc.

But, you should never assume that the government owes one anything but to
pass laws, build highways, etc. IF the congress's purse from taxpayers
provide it. I belonged to enough organizations from the Jaycees to the
Rotary, and other organizations where I gave back to the populace for
helping me out when I was destitute.

Some just continue to believe "Obama money, his stash, he's gonna take care
of me with free money", etc.

Work hard, help others in life who are truly worthy of the good deed you
provide and it'll come back to you multiplied in blessings.

--jer--

BTW, john, when I talked about those same low-lifes (yes, there are
inconsiderate, money-grabbing (Glenn Beck believes they enslave themselves
by purposely staying on the welfare and workfare rolls), I was hammered by
you as "elitist". Why the double-speak, when we're referring to the same
pile of trash in the dump?

---jer--