[StBernard] How the liberal Democrats deceive on healthcare

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 15 12:18:18 EST 2009

>Whether it's someone's fault

>regarding their situation isn't really an issue. And if my employer

provides

>health insurance, it's considered part of my benefits package. If I want to

>keep those benefits, I had better be productive enough to make it

worthwhile

>for my employer to keep providing them to me.

Bullshit.

Yes it IS an issue whether someone loses coverage through no fault of their
own. The only difference between them and you is you weren't handed a pink
slip and they were.

Yeah, your employer MAY keep those benefits as long as he/she can afford
them. When the
premiums get too excessive or too expensive, it's a cost-saving measure they
can adopt
to drop or reduce coverage.

JY