[StBernard] How the liberal Democrats deceive on healthcare

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 15 21:38:34 EST 2009

"Jer, it wasn't me...unless it's the other John. I don't think I've ever
used the word "elitist" in my commentary here...besides the fact that I
don't think I've ever criticised you. That might have Jim, who is JY.
--John"

Absolutely, Correct: It is JY. (Yorkshire).

This part of the disagreement was not intended for you. Sorry. There are
times I've spit in the wind.

Sometimes it comes back to hit me in the forehead while other times, it just
misses me and catches others.

But, it must be acknowledged that I rarely spit because it's so nasty and
uncouth.

--<G> Jer

Ps. These are discussions of opinions and discussions. We should never
intend them to be played on the battlefield.