[StBernard] RNC STATEMENT ON HARRY REID'S GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTHCARE EXPERIMENT

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 20 07:34:02 EST 2009

John, aren't you the bit concerned that this dastardly 4-Reem of trash might
have too much "barbed wire" hidden in it to tear out our future? It's gotta
hurt if this turns out to be prophetic and is to be used on our bottoms.

;^)

On the serious side however, America would have changed from a once heavenly
place for folks to live in comparison to the hell they're going to suffocate
in this 180 degree "change" that idiots are agreeing with if/when passed.

--jer--

Could somebody give me a hard copy of both the House and Senate bills on
healthcare reform? I'm thinking it should save me a fortune on toilet paper
over the next few years.

John