[StBernard] For Sale:

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 22 09:24:58 EST 2009

If I thought it were light and funny, I would have added it in my
conclusion. It illustrates distaste. We have enough distaste in America and
we shouldn't be promoting distasteful additives to an already immoral
society. It's not a freedom of speech issue. It's a tasteful vs. "time and a
place for everything" issue.

Therefore if you love distasteful "humor" there are sites on the net which
will accommodate anyone who pleasures in it.

Glad you loved the "humor", Brenda.

People lighten up when they read their Bible, they lighten up when Katrina
is non-existent, they lighten up when a loved one makes it through a crisis
or they lighten up when they have made it to God.

---jer--