[StBernard] SEXUAL ADVICE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT (Jer - delete this email)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 22 09:25:24 EST 2009

Sorry, "anonymous".

I am not in charge of allowing distasteful humor on this site for the sake
of it.

That is Westley's job. It seems at times, it gets worse than the Playboy
site, or any other smut sites which people relish as great clean fun. Glad
you liked bringing up immorality at a time in one's life where prayer should
be preferential to smut. If anyone else is proud to list such material, may
I suggest we turn this forum into a smut joke place of business?

--jer--

Ps. Yes, by default, I had to delete the joke. <G>