[StBernard] SEXUAL ADVICE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT (Jer - delete this email)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 23 08:03:46 EST 2009

>may I suggest we turn this forum into a smut joke place of business?

You are always free to unsubscribe from the list aren't you?

Sorry, "anonymous".

I am not in charge of allowing distasteful humor on this site for
the sake
of it.

That is Westley's job. It seems at times, it gets worse than the
Playboy
site, or any other smut sites which people relish as great clean
fun. Glad
you liked bringing up immorality at a time in one's life where
prayer should
be preferential to smut. If anyone else is proud to list such
material, may
I suggest we turn this forum into a smut joke place of business?

--jer--

Ps. Yes, by default, I had to delete the joke. <G>