[StBernard] A Message From Chairman Steele On National Adoption Day

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 23 08:04:08 EST 2009

Today, our country recognizes November 21st as the 10th Anniversary of
National Adoption Day. The Republican Party understands how important it is
to give every child the opportunity to grow up in a family that provides the
love and support they all need. Adoption is something that not only
Republicans support, but I personally do as well since I was also adopted. I
am fortunate to have been adopted and raised by a loving mother who knew
what a positive impact she could have on shaping my life and helping me
become the man I am today. On behalf of the Republican Party, I ask you to
join me in commemorating National Adoption Day and all of those who continue
to make a difference for children everywhere.

Sincerely,

Michael Steele
RNC Chairman