[StBernard] Travesty in New York

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 24 22:13:36 EST 2009

What America truly needs is to offer murdering, terrorists foreigners
American rights in our penal system of government.

Showcasing them in trials (in lieu of military tribunals for justice) would
entice more hatred toward Americans, not dissimilar to what we've faced in
former years of watching Americans decapitated in film and radical Islamic
news sources.

We've felt the stomach-sickening animosity ourselves with that action and
mock-trialing (believe me, a circus atmosphere with press and coverage) is
going to display their newly award "American Rights" to the world which be
counter act justice and global serenity towards America.

The result? Escalation of bombings, terrorists acts and recruitment of
Muslim Radicals in droves.

--jer--