[StBernard] Go Saints

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 2 16:18:55 EST 2009

Twas the month before Christmas and no sign of snow.

But New Orleans don’t care ‘cause the Saints are 11 & 0.

Dinkins scored a TD, Sharper intercepted the ball,

and the Who Dat's cheered when we made Brady fall.

Sunday the Redskins, to Washington we will go.

When the Black & Gold get finished we'll be 12 &0!

Go Brees, Go McKenzie, Go Harper & Ellis,

our teams undefeated & the others are jealous!

From the top of the Dome, to Miami we go,

Merry Christmas to all, we'll be 16 & 0!