[StBernard] Fireworks ban challenged anew in St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 3 13:42:56 EST 2009

Yes, SJK, it is sort of a "blanket statement condition". Surely, Craig must
mean "moral justification endeavors" which keeps out strip joints, peep
shows, and hazardous chemicals/nuclear facilities from the parish.

I can't see him intentionally putting da parish in harm's way or in moral
decadence by allowing permission to establish these efforts.

Yes, you're right. It is also my opinion, although on the subject of
fireworks (which has been in existence for thousands of years) are a safety
project that requires media (newspapers, ads, website) education to the
masses.

Yes, those immoral and really unsafe projects need consideration to keep
"undesirables", careless operators, gambling boats, etc. to further the mass
exodus out of the parish.

--jer--

"...we're in need of revenues, no matter how we get them,"
--- does this statement seem troublesome to anyone else? in need of
revenues, no matter.......... ?what? What type of signal does that send
(outside the fireworks question)?

IMO, economic development should be planned with safe, family-orientated
neighborhoods as a primary goal. That would include the appropriate
placement with adequate parking and protective buffers for any number of
businesses-- from retail, bars and restaurants to gaming (Off Track Betting)
to cement companies or hazardous industry.

Just my opinion, SJK

____
DEVACAPS.com - Data Evacuation and Protection Services
Because your data is too important to leave behind
504-250-6407 sales at DEVACAPS.com http://www.DEVACAPS.com

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect
the opinion of da-parish.com or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT
BE
CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com