[StBernard] St. Bernard to reduce spending on sanitation, fire protection, roads

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 7 07:19:33 EST 2009

And when checking the Sec'y of State's db, we see that ole Dan doesn't even
live in da parish.

DAR, INC. Business Corporation COVINGTON Active

Business: DAR, INC.
Charter Number: 34351582 D
Registration Date: 3/12/1990
Domicile Address
81125 HWY. 1129
COVINGTON, LA 70435
Mailing Address
C/O DAN A. ROBIN
81125 HWY. 1129
COVINGTON, LA 70435
Status
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
File Date: 3/12/1990
Last Report Filed: 2/13/2009
Type: Business Corporation

Registered Agent(s)
Agent: DAN A. ROBIN
Address 1: 81125 HWY. 1129
City, State, Zip: COVINGTON, LA 70435
Appointment Date: 3/12/1990

Officer(s) Additional Officers: No
Officer: DAN A. ROBIN
Title: Director
Address 1: 81125 HWY. 1129
City, State, Zip: COVINGTON, LA 70435

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Westley Annis <Westley at da-parish.com>
wrote:

Personal Injury, Successions, Divorce/Custody - Serving St. Bernard
Parish
Greg Noto - Attorney-at-Law
504-279-NOTO (6686) - http://www.notolaw.com

----

Let your voice be heard!
Tell the St. Bernard Citizens Recovery Committee
what you think the future of St. Bernard should be.
Visit http://www.stbpcrc.com

Not all emails sent through this list reflect
the opinion of da-parish.com or Westley Annis
No messages distributed through this list are meant to be or should
be considered
legal advice. Please consult with your own personal attorney for
any legal
questions you may have.
The parish needs to redo the election for the fire dept. funding
with only
**that** as the purpose, not garbage and
fire needs.

>The council's budget went from $650,000 this year to more than
$709,000
next
>year. Increases included an additional $18,000 for travel and
training
>expenses, $30,000 set aside for special elections and an additional
$63,000
>for professional services, which will be for a recently hired
lobbying
firm,
>DAR Inc., run by Dan Robin.

I can't imagine what the hell the Council needs to travel for or to.
They're an embarrassment; don't let them out
of the parish onto an unsuspecting public.

And in a budget of reduced revenues, they certainly don't need to
pay 63k to
someone's cousin for P.R./lobbying. If he's a
Robin he's related to someone in, on or near parish government.
What's his
c.v. for being a lobbyist?

JY

____
DEVACAPS.com - Data Evacuation and Protection Services
Because your data is too important to leave behind
504-250-6407 sales at DEVACAPS.com
http://www.DEVACAPS.com

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect
the opinion of da-parish.com or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the
message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND
SHOULD NOT BE
CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution
through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express
written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com