[StBernard] Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 7 11:33:46 EST 2009

Today on National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day we honor those brave
servicemen and women who fought to defend the United States on December 7,
1941. Many of those heroes paid the ultimate sacrifice and the Nation will
forever remain grateful. I ask you to join me today not only to honor the
veterans of Pearl Harbor, but to express our gratitude to all of the heroic
members of our Armed Services whose courageous sacrifice preserves and
protects the freedoms we all hold dear.

Thank You and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Michael Steele,