[StBernard] Class Trip (not for Jerry)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 9 08:47:20 EST 2009

"Now, now Jerry...The person who sent this was thinking of you and your
delicate sensibilities and thoughtfully put a flag up for you-not for Jerry.
And so what did you do? You went ahead and read it. Shame on you for
reading something that wasn't intended for you. Someone went to the trouble
of writing to you saying "Whoa Jerry. Don't go here-you won't like it." and
you went ahead and did the opposite. Sooooo...you have no one but yourself
to blame if you got upset at reading this. --JY

Jer responds:

Now JY, I'm not upset - "half" as I am disappointed with some lame people
who make awful decisions. As Christians, we love everyone and forgive and I
do each day and hour. I am, you probably are aware, but one lonely
facilitator of God floating in the wind. The disrespect you have displayed
Mr. York is beyond what is humanly possible. It's up to God to make the
decision to condemn you or your actions as well as the writer.

It is my chosen goal as God's helper is to illustrate before God and man
what God's commandment instructs me and everyone to do.

I'm not one of Jesus' 12 original Disciples, Mr. York, but I can guarantee
they faced the same harassment when preaching in lands where Jesus' name was
neither a household name or cherished by godless, idolatry worshipers.

Mr. York, do you support tripe which stimulates pedophiles and shames people
who are trying hard to bring the word of God and the commandments to man?

Do you purposely strive to nurture the pitiful foul of literature that some
believe would bring about the indignity before God-fearing people in our
society?

Does your conscience feel the effect of wrong when it sees vulgarity aimed
toward children, woman and the goodness of man?

How's it feel to love sickness of jokes which blaspheme your God (whether
you want to accept HIM Or nay?

What is your political persuasion? God-fearing, yet loving conservatives
should not act to embrace this garbage if that is indeed what your
inclination to defend this nonsense (as surely, you would not have
anonymously sent this ignorance, right?).

As Christians, we can see or read this bit of foul-smelling, damning bit of
man's lack of intelligence to write or transfer around with glee.

Do you wish Heaven over Hell? (or are you planning on accepting God on your
deathbed, with intentions of duping God of His power by waiting until the
last minute to try and ask for forgiveness. It won't work and it never has,
I'll bet.

God inspires us all and gives us free will to choose between good and evil.

Which do you choose? I am willing to place my bet, my life, and my fortune
that our Lord will win the battle of evil verses righteousness.

Kind of reminds me of Ramses and Moses where Ramses mocked God, and things
got worse for him at every turn of despicable behavior in the sight of God.

How will each of us fare out if we accept and minimize the lesser of mortal
sins, but none-the-less a slap towards God's power?

But, please, don't take my word. I'm just a messenger of God. Take His and
start your own blasphemy if it pleases you to defend obscenities.

--jer--