[StBernard] A Felon at the White House How Much Influence Does Bob Creamer Have Chicago Daily Observer.htm

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 15 20:21:47 EST 2009

A Felon at the White House: How Much Influence Does Bob Creamer Have?

Mary Laney 10 December 2009 3 Comments

What is happening in this country? We are standing at the brink of the
greatest usurpation of power imaginable - a power grab that will put
regulations on everything from our pocketbooks, our banks, our homes, our
cars, our utilities, our health and even our longevity.

I am not a believer in conspiracies, but is this prolific power grab -
through the President and his czars - all coincidental or has it all been
planned out over the years?

Evidence that is coming to light shows that it has been planned and crafted
carefully.

It is scary. Here is a point-by-point diagram of how to take over a country
and

Totally control it and its residents - and it is all spelled out in a book
written by a convict from his prison cell. No, the book is not "Mein Kampf"
and the convict author is not Adolph Hitler.

The book is "Stand Up Straight. How Progressives Can Win" and its author is
Robert Creamer, the former head of Citizens Action Illinois who was
convicted of tax evasion and bank fraud in 2006,spent a year and a half in
prison and under house arrest, and came out with his book ready to publish.

"Stand Up Straight" can be rightfully called a progressive manifesto. It
offers a ten-point plan that looks very much like the plan being followed to
control coal companies and utilities by declaring carbon dioxide a danger
and then, by Congressional fiat, stepping in to regulate all energy
plants.or to foist universal health care on Americans and, through it, gain
control and absolute power.

Roughly, here are the points Creamer makes and how they apply to a health
takeover:

1. Must declare health insurance a right of all Americans and
government must provide it.
2. Must create a belief that health care is in crisis.
3. Must create messages depicting private health insurance as a
failure.
4. Must form relationships with the business community (such as big
pharma, AMA, AARP, Hospital Associations)
5. Must convince political leaders they risk their careers if they
don't support health care program.
6. Must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus. (National
Endowment for the Arts urges Hollywood to script TV and movies backing
health plan).
7. Must organize a national field program (SEIU, ACORN, MOVEON, AARP)
to bring the program to neighborhoods.
8. Must focus on mobilizing Churches and the labor movement for health
program.
9. Must leverage connections and resources of all private, public,
union, religious groups in order to pass health care and bring about
redistributive change.
10. Must raise ample amount of money to assure that all is permanently
put into place.

The book urges its progressive followers to raise the emotions of fear,
anger,

disgust and revulsion throughout America to get the change and usurp the
power.

And it is all written by an ex con who is married to Illinois Congresswoman
Jan Shakowsky and who hasn't missed a beat, nor faced any shame, since
finishing his sentence. In fact, he's making money as head of his
"Strategic Consulting" company. His clients include the AFL-CIO, the United
Steelworkers Union, ACORN, SEIU - coincidentally, all contributors to his
wife's candidacy and run for reelection in 2010.

He hasn't lost any access to power either. Creamer was an invited guest,
along with his wife, at President Barack Obama's first State Dinner, rubbing
elbows with the elite decision makers of Washington.

The liberals like him, they really like him. Their names are on his book,
with blurbs on how important the book is. David Axelrod and the head of
MoveOn.org say it's a great book.

Oh, and in the acknowledgements, Creamer names another person he credits
with helping him write his manifesto - the late Chicago radical agitator
Saul Alinsky.

If this doesn't scare you, perhaps you ought to buy the book and read it.
If that still doesn't scare you, maybe you don't appreciate personal freedom
and the rights outlined in the U.S. Constitution.

**
Mary Laney is a regular columnist for the Chicago Daily Observer