[StBernard] RNC RAISES $6.3 MILLION IN NOVEMBER

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 18 22:11:54 EST 2009

RNC RAISES $6.3 MILLION IN NOVEMBER

WASHINGTON - The Republican National Committee (RNC) today announced its
fundraising numbers for November 2009.

The RNC raised $6.3 million in the month of November and has $8.74 million
cash-on-hand with $0 debt. The month's receipts continue a trend of strong
fundraising performance since February. During the month of November the RNC
averaged 2,352 new donors per day and by the end of November the RNC broke
its own record of total new donors for an off election year.

"I am extremely proud that the RNC continues to show such strong fundraising
numbers, and we are especially grateful to the countless Americans who have
contributed to our Party during these trying economic times. It is clear
that the Republican message of lower taxes, fiscal responsibility, and
common-sense conservative health care reform resonates with Americans
alarmed by the course President Obama and Congressional Democrats have taken
over the last 10 months. Americans all across the country have been telling
the Democrats to hit the brakes on their government-run health care
experiment and focus on the economy - but they simply aren't getting the
message. As we move closer to the 2010 elections, our solid fundraising
will enable the RNC to provide Republican candidates and state parties
throughout the country the financial resources needed to win on Election
Day." - RNC Chairman Michael Steele

###