[StBernard] A shocking realization about my dog

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 4 23:25:52 EST 2010

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him.

He can eat whenever he wants, 24 hrs a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a
year.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if
any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required
of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he
needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone
else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these
accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of
his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in
the head...

Holy Moley, my dog is a democrat!