[StBernard] TV PREACHER

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 11 08:40:10 EST 2010

An elderly couple is watching one of those television preachers on TV one
night.

The preacher faces the camera, and announces, "My friends, I'd like to share
my healing powers with everyone watching this program. Place one hand on top
of your TV & the other hand on the part of your body which ails you and I
will heal you."

The old woman has been having terrible stomach problems, so she places one
hand on the television, and her other hand on her stomach.

Meanwhile, her husband approaches the television, placing one hand on top of
the TV and his other hand inside his pants.

With a frown, his wife says, "Gordon, he's talking about healing the sick,
not raising the dead!"