[StBernard] Joe Biden: $705 million in federal loans to local parishes to be forgiven

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 17 19:42:39 EST 2010

Yes, in my youth, I walked those projects, and the area. I was also attacked
and cheated death by stabbing 35 yrs ago.

The city is much worse now. They don't ask for "a light" or cigarette
anymore. They do two things. One is to silence you, the other is for the
liberals to bring these "citizens" into St. Bernard for all the parish to
watch those citizens grow in responsible, accountable, non-leeching, and
never committing a criminal action for the duration of their lives. These
are most certainly a portion of the Obama crowd, including those who support
"piling on in St. Bernard Parish". Until they can continue to bring St.
Bernard Parish to its knees, their continuing pestilence will do as much for
this parish's reputation.

--jer--